Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday 4/30/14

It's time for another What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy!


I've been participating in the #StylemeApril Challenge with Dean Street Society on Instagram, when I am able. You can participate in the #StylemeMay Challenge with me! Just follow Hilary on Instagram to get the prompts, post your photo on Instagram, and include #StylemeMay.

Here are my outfits!

Pants: Banana Republic Outlet
Shoes: Shoe Carnival (Similar)

#StyleMeApril Challenge: Borrowed or Thrifted

I got this top for FREE from a clothes swap! I love it.
Shoes: Kmart

Earrings: Forever21

#StylemeApril Challenge: Prep School Perfect
I didn't feel like wearing a skirt that day, so I went with the cardigan and headband for prep school.

Blouse-Walmart a LONG time ago
Cardigan-clothes swap, so I have no idea
Jeans-Gap Outlet
Shoes-Target

I wore this dress that I got from Zulily to a fundraiser banquet.
(posing with trash can :-))

Feeling Colorful!
Top: Maurices
Capris: Walmart
Shoes: Keds (I think)

#StylemeApril Challenge: Lovely Lace

 (Excuse the dust)
Top and Pants: Maurices
Cardigan and Shoes: Target

#stylemeApril Challenge: Flirty Florals
 Dress: H&M (old)
Shoes: Zulily

#StyleMe April Challenge: Bohemian Betty

 This is probably my favorite new combo I put together this week. I created the "dress affect" with a top (Charlotte Russe), skirt (Maurices) which I hiked up a little, and a lace extender slip (Pickyourplum).

Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Target

I find creativity in fashion and thoroughly enjoy putting new outfits together. Come join us on Lindsey's Link Up!

Delightfully Dressing,

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink floral dress and the green dress the most. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails