Monday, April 28, 2014

Easy Washi Tape Letter Magnets {Delightfully Creative}

My toddler is learning her letters, so I thought she would enjoy some letter magnets. They mostly come in just primary colors, so I decided to make some colorful ones using washi tape.


All you need to make these is washi tape, craft magnets, glue, and small wood letters (about 1 3/4 inches). I got a pack of the whole alphabet for $2.47 from Consumer Crafts.

I simply wrapped the tape around the letters and glued magnets on the back. I used eyebrow scissors to cut in small spaces-that worked better than regular size scissors. Don't tell my eyebrow lady!


I put these in some of Cupcake's Easter eggs-they fit perfectly in the larger sized ones. This is an easy craft and fun gift for a toddler.

Delightfully Creating,

Linking To

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with  
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste  
Pretty Wednesday with Free Pretty Things For You

THURSDAYS  
Inspiration Gallery with
Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore

FRIDAYS
For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars
The Party Bunch Link with 
The 36th Avenue // The Idea Room // 30 Handmade Days // Whipperberry
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog
 
SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS

2 comments:

  1. These turned out so cute! Thanks for visiting Night Owl Corner....just stopping by to check out your blog too!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails