Sunday, December 1, 2013

Inexpensive and Creative Gift Wrapping Part 3 {Wrap It Up}


Today is the final part of my series.


Today I am showing my Merry & Bright theme-what I did for the kiddos last year.

I saw this idea in last year's Better Homes and Gardens Christmas magazine. I always have cupcake holders around, so I thought it was a perfect idea!

I love washi tape and have lots of it-it's a perfect tool for spiffing up a package!

I did this with embroidery floss and buttons I had on-hand. (I have a ridiculous embroidery floss collection from over 10 years ago)

This one is quick an easy-I punched four scallop circles and folded them in half and then taped them on baker's twine.

This is an easy package double flag banner made with baker's twine and washi tape.

I wish I had a better photo of this-it was fun, but a slightly time consuming. As you can say, this was a weirdly shaped package, so I tried to off-set the weirdness by triple wrapping it in a string scalloped circles.

This was a quick, simple one. The thick layer is scrapbook paper. Over it, I wrapped baker's twine multiple times and tied it in a simple bow.

I hope you enjoyed these gift wrap ideas and found them inspiring.

Delightfully Wrapping,

Linking To 

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac



TUESDAYS

Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

The Inspiration Exchange with
Clean and Scentsible // City Farmhouse // Ella Claire // Yellow Bliss Road 



 WEDNESDAYS

Look What I made with Creations by Kara



THURSDAYS

The 36th Avenue Party Time with The 36th Avenue 
Thursdays Are Your Days with 52 Mantels



FRIDAYS

For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars 
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 

 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn
 Our Sunday Best with Momnivore's Dilemma and  A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

3 comments:

  1. Lots of cute wrapping ideas, I especially like the cupcake tree, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bad about wrapping gifts creatively! However, I've got a stash of Washi tape now that I could use. Plus cupcake wrappers. I think I can do this!

    I'd love for you to share your ideas with my readers at Motivation Monday! http://www.alifeinbalance.net/motivation-monday-healthy-holiday-recipes-almost-no-desserts/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great ideas! My favorites are the buttons with yarn and the bunting. I found your post through the Monday Funday link up. I'd love to have you join mine as well! www.heylovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails